Monday, June 13, 2011

Thurgen - The Journey Has Just Begun

This weekend saw me push on through the new Cataclysm content to have a second character reach the current level cap of 85: Thurgen, the Worgen Druid (typically specced restoration for healing).


Since most of my time was spent in dungeons, particularly at the higher levels, I had enough justice points (basic max level reward currency) to buy a couple of items and after spending a bit at the auction house, I now have decent enough gear to start on heroic-level dungeons.


In the medium-term, I plan to do some raiding with this druid, possibly when patch 4.2 comes out making the current (Cataclysm-release) raids suitable for pick-up groups and casual raiders.

Anyways ... some statistics on my experience getting to level 85:
  • Played 107 hours, 45 minutes
  • 138 dungeons completed - 41 unique dungeons; completed Utgarde Keep (lowest-level Wrath of the Lich King dungeon) the most, killing Ingvar the Plunderer 8 times
  • 83 deaths (53 in dungeons, 7 in PvP)
  • Killed 20094 creatures (including 452 critters, though I never meant to hurt them, I swear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment