Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rock out

Despite my previous posts, this isn't just a Civ 5 blog - I actually do play other games; it's just the new shiny one at the moment. And while I'm busy with a game now to beat King level with the Egptians, I've also found some time to enjoy some Guitar Hero with friends.


Strategy and role-playing games are my favourite game genres, but there's something about Guitar Hero that captivates me. Despite no real game modes beyond just playing though all the songs included with the game, I'll happily play the same song over and over to try and push for a high score on the Xbox leaderboards. With friends we'll just pick the songs we enjoy (and that the singer feels he can sing) and not worry about score.

My claim to Guitar Hero fame is that I have the 45th highest score in the world for REM's 'Horse to Water' :)


Anyway, the party's over - back to conquering the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment